All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the buyer to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions and are subject to acceptance by the seller. The seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
In the unlikely event that the goods ordered by the buyer are not available from stock, the buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
- The Price shall be that on the Seller's current Price List, or if applicable the price contained in the Seller's Quotation. All prices are an invitation to treat not an offer to sale.
- The Seller reserves the right to revise prices prior to despatch of Goods to reflect any direct or indirect increase in costs to the Seller. If the price has been paid in full prior to despatch the Seller will notify the Buyer of any price revision which may be incurred.
- The Seller reserves the right to decline price matches against competitor prices which reasonably appear to be in error or against illegitimate or counterfeit stock.
- The Seller reserve the right to cease or modify their Price Match policy at any time.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT, which shall be paid in addition if applicable according to legal requirements.
Payment for survey equipment purchased and all additional costs and charges shall be made in United States Dollar (USD) by electronic transfer to the Line Surveying bank account.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Line Surveying reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
- We accept payments via Bank Wire Transfer TT and Western Union Only
- Do not accept COD (Cash on Delivery)
For all other available payment methods, please contact us
5. Missing, Damaged or Incorrect Orders
- The Seller will try to ensure that every item despatch (excluding ex-demonstration items) will be received in pristine condition. On occasions damage may occur in transit, therefore before signing for the goods the Buyer must check all items to ensure correct delivery and condition.
- If the Buyer does not receive all products, or receives an incorrect or damaged order, the Buyer must be notify the Seller the same day in order to correct the order. The Seller can not be held responsible for any delay caused by the Buyer not notifying the Seller.
- Where damage has occurred, the Seller will arrange replacement stock and collection of damaged goods.
6. Changes to Terms and Conditions
The seller shall be entitled to alter these terms and conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing terms and conditions
conditions accepted by the buyer upon making a purchase.